--apologies I always seem to start off with crappy IG pics!--
I tried to get the majority of my fabrics cut so that I would be able to sew, sew, sew at the retreat, but at 2am on Wednesday before I left for lancaster I realized that wasn't going to happen. As I was cutting I realized I was going to need more solids as well.
|pretty stacks of solids :)|
Between more cutting, and socializing, I only managed to get a few blocks done on the first day of the retreat. I got down to business and sewed more Friday and Saturday and ended up with 18 blocks by the end of the retreat.... not too shabby considering all the other things I got up to :)
I've been sewing them piecemeal here and there as I have time. I need 35 blocks total and plan to do a skinny border of Essex Linen in Flax to bring it up to twin size. I'm not sure how I want to quilt it, but maybe I can get up the guts to try a loopy FMQ meander...