Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Lovely Year of Finishes -- January 2015 goal

I tried this last year, but then life derailed my big sewing plans.  Hopefully this year will be the big year of finishes for me.  I already posted my yearly 2015 WIPs and goals, ALYoF will help me me on track on a monthly basis.



The first blog post I have of my x-plus quilt is June of 2013 (too long!), so my January 2015 goal is at finish at least the top, and move on to the quilting phase :)

My Button
linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015

3 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the bright colors contrasting with the darks. Hope to see that you were able to meet your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay, can't wait to see! You inspired me to pursue X pluses soon. I'm actually considering it for Sister's Ten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :) Have a happy day!