Friday, June 7, 2013

New Blogger Blog Hop

Plum and JuneI am so super excited to be participating in the New Blogger Blog Hop hosted by Beth at Plum and June.  There is already a great conversation going on via email about all of our blogging philosophies.  It's wonderful getting to know new people and learning about new blogs.  It's especially nice to know more about what makes blogs appealing and getting tips for how I can make mine better.

A lot of the ladies who are participating have fabulous blogs that you should definitely check out (by clicking the icon to the left).  A lot of the blogs are much much older than mine and have a lot more posts, it really inspires me to get more posts going (if only there were more hours in the day, right?).

I'm off to brainstorm what I want to post about for my turn in the hop.  I have some ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your brainstorming session results in! Glad we have 'met' through the Blog Hop, Beadqueen. See you again soon!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so thankful to have found the blog hop and all the other great bloggers participating! I'm looking forward to seeing your post next month :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :) Have a happy day!