Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Stash #1

I hope everyone had a great Father's day spending time with all the Father's in their lives.  Unfortunately my dad lives about 3 hours away and I had to work this weekend, so I will see him next weekend.  And my step-dad is in CA visiting my sister... so no Father's day in person for me this year.  It's been super stormy today so, I've been busy sewing up my #xplusalong blocks, so better late than never with this :)

About a week and a half ago, I had the good fortune to purchase a destash FQ set from Jaceycraft and I had this lovely package sitting in my mailbox when I got back from our getaway last weekend :)


I really couldn't resist those adorable hedgehogs!  And I've been looking for that floral print on the far right for a really long time too, I just didn't know what it was called.

Top (L-R): Birch Fabrics Birdie Spokes, Michael Miller Hedgehogs, Joel Dewberry Aviary 2
Bottom (L-R): 
Julia Rothman Miscellany, Michael Miller Lovebirds, Anna Maria Horner Loulouthi, Amy Butler Midwest Modern
I definitely can use more oranges, tans and browns in my stash so I hope I can find good use for these lovely fabrics.


Jacey has a really lovely selection of destash fabric, scrap packs and handmade items in her etsy shop.  I think they are really reasonably priced.  the fabric I received was clean and well cared for.  She even included some cute scraps and strings that I can definitely put to good use.


Linking up to Sunday Stash, hosted over at Dreaming in Patchwork this week!

10 comments:

  1. Um, hello, and you forgot to mention the Joel Dewberry! Those birds make great fussy cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, it's there, listed right after the hedgehogs :) I was on the phone when I was writing this post so it wouldn't have surprised me if I had forgotten something, lol. I love that fabric, the line is still readily available so I may buy that and Modern Meadow eventually (they both came out before I got interested in quilting).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't resist when I saw them in Jacey's shop :)

      Delete
  3. you sure snatched up some beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nice ones snatched up there. Thanks for the recommendation to her store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I always find reviews helpful, so I figure it's good to play it forward, and Jacey was great!

      Delete
  5. They are all yummy! You'll have a great time using them, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I can't wait to cut into them, just gotta decide on a fitting project!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment :) Have a happy day!